[IP] RE: Pregnancy - labor and delivery question

SNIP >>I had a regular L&D not a c-section (although both mine were
induced). With the first I went off my pump and had glucose and insulin
drips. It was a big mistake for me and I really regretted it.  With the
second I stayed on my pump, no glucose drip, and had much smoother bgs.<<

This is what I'm afraid of if the doctor wants me to have a glucose drip -
that I will regret it. I just think it will be harder to control my
glucose level.  Thanks for all the suggestions/tips.  I'm going to discuss
with my endo next Tuesday and get his advice/help.  He might have more of
an insight as to why the ob wants the glucose drip.

Do You Yahoo!?