Re: [IP] Mom's reactions to my pregnancy

i believe there are times we "need" to go against the rules and prove
everyone wrong!  Of course this is each individuals choice.  I personally am
going against the norm and living to be "old".  People with the disease I
have (not diabetes)  live to be about 30 BUt so far I am doing awesome . I am
certainly not the norm.  I am one of those "rare cases"  and am going to live
my life to always be a "rare case (in a good way)
good luck everyone on attaining your dreams