Re: [IP] Defective Disetronic Batteries

Tom

We went through this as well.  I think D sent us about 20 batteries over
a week and a half period until we got some that worked.  They were only
lasting an average of 4 - 8 hours, then the alarm would go off. D was
very good about sending out new ones, but, if was certainly not
comforting knowing that the alarm may go off and you may not have a back
up battery.  We ran very close each time because some would only last 4
hours.  They sent about 8 at one time and we went through all of them in
a weekend.  We only had this problem that one time and we haven't had a
problem w/batteries since.

They asked me to write how long each one lasted and tape it to the
battery and return it to them.  They were going to speak with the
manufacturer.

Lisa