[IP] My ob visit yesterday

Well I had another visit with the ob yesterday afternoon.  It turns out my
blood pressure wasn't as high as I thought.  He didn't seem as worried about
it as I was.  But he did say my tummy measurement should be a 35 but is
actually a 42.  (feet, inches, whatever, I don't know...)
So next week when I come back we will schedule an ultrasound and see how big
Babyzilla is and make the decisions then. I will be close to 37 weeks by that
I tell you, I'm getting sooo tired.  I got exhausted putting on my shoes this
morning.  I don't bend in the middle anymore and my arms are short.  It was an
I'll keep you updated if anything else comes up!

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Awaiting word on the arrival of Babyzilla