[IP] Re: quickset weirdness

The opposite happened with me on Quick-sets.  My insulin requirements went
up by 10-20%.  Back on Silhouettes, my insulin requirements dropped back to
what they were before.  But there are many variables that go into how much
insulin you need and to really determine if the Quick-sets are affecting you
or me the way they appear to be would require long term use.  As always

Bob Goodman
San Francisco Bay Area

<I doubt it has anything to do with the quickset, but I just started using
<on Friday and all of my insulin requirements have gone down about 30-50%.
<I've gone from about a 1/7 ratio to 1/9, 1/10ish.  Anyone having odd
<experiences like this?