Re: [IP] forgetting to bolus

I AM INTERESTED IN FINDING OUT IF THERE IS ANYBODY WHO HAS NOT FORGOTTEN TO
BOLUS FOR FOOD!! <G>

Erica still forgets after 2+ years of pumping.  When it is discovered, it is
quickly remedied by the push of those wonderful buttons, and no harm done.  We
never made a big deal of it, she felt bad enough as it was with those high
sugars......

We all fell a few times before we were off and walking!

Barb, mom to Erica, A Canadian Butterfly
Visit our new website at
http://barbchafe.tripod.com/PumpingInsulin/