Re [IP] Quicksets - psssssst - I know where to get some :)

I received samples early this week from the Minimed Canadian representative.
Took 2 working days. They are now available for purchase out of a pharmacy
where we get out supplies in Eastern Canada.  The gentleman who I was talking
to yesterday was surprised to hear that Erica was already using the Quicksets.
I think they were even more surprised to receive inventory when they didn't
expect any until the summer!  I don't know how much inventory they have on
hand, but it just came in yesterday.

Their toll free phone number (in Canada), for those who might be interested is
1-877-536-3784.  They are a Guardian Drugstore and their name is Kennebecasis
Drugs Ltd in Saint John, New Brunswick.  A box of Quicksets (10 complete sets)
is presently selling for $166.99, while the Quickserter sells for $69.99. No
minimum order required, next day service, free shipping, no tax.

Hope this helps some people :)

Coming soon........our experience with the Quickset.

Barb, mom to Erica, A Canadian Butterfly
Visit our new website at