[IP] I FINALLY got my pump!

Hello everyone,
    I've been trying to get my pump since January. I was waiting for the
D-tron from Disetronics, but it is STILL on back order and I just got sick and
tired of waiting, so I went with the H-tron, and I started on April 18th. I've
been diabetic for almost 12 years now, and since the Rezulin recall, my life
has been more hell than usual. But the pump is going great so far, still keep
going to make those injections though, lol, takes a while to break a routine
of that long.  I am a little different though, because I am using purified
pork insulin in my pump.
    I would just love to thank all of you, I've been on the mailing list since
January and reading your messages gave me a lot of ideas of what to look for
and some of the problems. You helped a lot more than my educator did. Right
now, I'm using the Disetronic tenders, and I haven't had a problem yet. Except
that when I go to switch sites I can never get the adhesive off. And now that
life is getting a little less hectic, I hope to be able to post a lot more.
Thanks again!