[IP] Re: Rosie and Suzanne Summers

    I'll be honest, this is one time that I am glad I am in classes when day
time tv is on.  Maybe this issue should be forwarded to the ADA and JDF.  I am
sure if enough of us wrote letters to the WB (Rosie's Producers) and to
Rosie's show itself, a change could be made.  Here is the link to the WB's
site that has the addresses.  Of course, the chickens don't allow for email
comments.  http://www.warnerbros.com/pages/help/faq_fanmail.jsp#4

    Dishonesty in claims should not be tolerated.  I am less concerned by her
ridiculous claims about insulin levels than I am about her cra$%# nutritional
advice.  In all honesty, it seems that she is pushing a slightly different
version of the Adkin's Diet.  Hey we all know that works -- except we know it
as ketoacidosis!  It works great, until you resume a normal diet.

Sean L. Finnerty, MS II

email @ redacted

"Yesterday is History; Tomorrow is a Mystery; Today is a Gift ...
That is why they called the Present!"