[IP] Lifescan customer service

       Just thought I'd let everyone know that I got wonderful service from
Lifescan today.
       After having the FastTake for a few months and not being able to get
any strips, I pulled out my Profile to use it.  I turned it on, put the strip
in and guess what?  I was missing segments out of the letters so I only get
about 1/2 of the read out.  Fortunately I still get the bgs from it, but I
don't know how accurate it really is.

       I called Lifescan and explained the situation (I've had this pump for
several years).  The lady ran me through a few tests with the meter and then
told me that I would have a new one tomorrow afternoon.
       I know this is no big expense to them, but it is also something that
they do not have to do.  This meter was old but necessary for me to have and
the lady that I talked to understood that.
       Just thought I'd spread a little good news around.

Michelle and Booper