[IP] Subject: Australasian Members Of Insulin-Pumpers

To All Fellow Australasian Members Of Insulin-Pumpers,
As a member of the Insulin-Pumpers Admin Team I am interested in
evaluating if there is sufficient support to set up an Australasian
To my knowledge there are now some 300 people using
insulin-pumps in Australia and the indications are that this can be
expected to increase significantly in the near future.  The age of
user's range from 4 to 76 years old, with a number of children's
hospitals setting up insulin-pumpers clinics.
The benefits the group would provide are information and support it for to
those considering,
or are new to, the use of an insulin-pump, as well as the opportunity for
all of us
to learn about and discuss new developments, and talk over problems of
a practical nature. I can remember quite clearly the sigh of relief I
gave when one of my cannulars turned out to be a bleeder, I remembered
having read about them on the list only a day or two earlier.
 Shortly after that I was able to give practical advice and comfort to
a fellow user who ran into the same problem.

 Will you Australasian Members therefore ALL reply by returning this
email to me at:
                  email @ redacted
after deleting the inappropriate words below

or by adding your YES or NO decision to the Subject line.

Whatever your response I thank you for you reading and considering this
Alan Reed < email @ redacted>