[IP] Monthly expense of Cost of pump

I am considering going on the pump and am wondering about the comparison of
monthly expense from multiple daily injections to the pump.  It seems like
there's a lot of extra hoopla, with all of the tubing and all that, and it
sounds expensive. I will also have to fund part of it, because my HMO only
pays a certain amount towards it. (I can't remember the exact number, I think
it's about 1/2)

I currently take 1 shot of Lente every night (17 units), and 1 unit of
Humalog for every 8 grams of CHO, 1 unit for every 3 oz of protein for meals.
I'm on an HMO who does have what seems like a reasonable co-pay but I'm not
sure how much of the pump supplies a person needs in a month.

I do have some literature, but it's hard to figure out.

Right now I am just using syringes and pen needles, and don't know how much
other stuff I will be paying for and how often.  Can anyone give me a "Before
the pump, I paid this in expenses per month, and now I pay this?" rough
ballpark? I also test at least 4 times a day, which I would expect to
increase for the first several months.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Shivaun O'Donnell