Re: [IP] Just a couple of things.....

       In my origional post I had said something about starting on the pump
without the go ahead from my doc...I couldn't wait any more!! I was WAYYYYYY
to anxious! But... that only led to GOOD things!! My blood sugars have been
excellent, the highest they've been is 210 post meal and let me tell you....I
haven't seen that in I can't tell you how long while on shots!! So, Sylvia
was saying NOT to tell my doc or CDE that I already started and was curious
to know if they'd be able to tell or not.
That was pretty much the whole post.
All my best,