[IP] quickset weirdness

I doubt it has anything to do with the quickset, but I just started using it
on Friday and all of my insulin requirements have gone down about 30-50%.
I've gone from about a 1/7 ratio to 1/9, 1/10ish.  Anyone having odd
experiences like this?  It may just be a coincidence, since the weather up
here is getting a lot warmer, but it's been so drastic (the changes occurred
almost immediately after I changed the set).