[IP] Re: Capotan/Captopril

>>> an insecticide, i love it  spot >>>

Well, *Off*, the bug spray has capotan and hugsy can't use that. He worked at
a machine shop and handled parts that had this coolant solution on them - it
contained capotan and that's how we discovered the problem of his allergy. The
dermatologist did tests and said that solution and these bug sprays was what
was causing his problems.

He just told me it was capitan - we don't have any here so I couldn't check
the spelling. ;)

Have you ever been just as sure you were right - but wrong?