[IP] Saying Goodby To My Pump

Thanks to all of you for your many informative posts to this web site. After
a month I have decided to return my pump. It was not the pump's problem but
mine. I was only on two shots a day with my last A1C at 6.3 and none over 7
that I can remember. I am I lucky diabetic. I have had diabetes for 46 years
and was diagnosed at the Joslin Clinic.
I will return to my insulin shot regimen of NPH and Humalog 2xs a day and
adjust for what I plan to eat and my 4 bgs a day. I have been up to 12xs a
day with the pump. The pump is certainly good for most people but not for me.
I have learned a lot from all of and I thank you very much. I will stay tuned
in to this web site as it is a good place for information for diabetics.