[IP] fuel for pumps

> What was used in pumps 15 yrs ago?

I used Lilly Regular for about a year and had 3 bad infections. Endo switched
me to Nordisk Velosulin pure pork. Then it became a semi-synthetic human
injection. A buffering was later added to V especially for use in pumps.
Several on this list use H mixed with V. I began using Humalog 12/96. (~_^)

In the US, buffered regular [BR] which they no longer make spot it was animal
insulin which was filthy all kinds of foreign proteins