Re: [IP] Rosie and Suzanne Summers

There's a lot of them out there. They are all very dangerous to a lot of
people. What ever happened to a balanced diet and not overeating? The
problem all these people have is that they brainwash people into thinking
that because you loose weight, that is what makes it "healthy". My diet is
made up of more carbs (Grains, Fruit Vegetables) than anything and I am
5'11" and weigh 140 lbs. All that weight should be hitting me at any time
now!

Peter
Type I - 1972
MM508 - 5/2000