[IP] Mom's reaction to pregnancy

I know how you feel.  My mom was told when I was diagnosed at 13 that it
would be in my best interest to not have children.  I was not told this until
I got married and was all ready 1/2 way thru my 1st pregnancy.  I gave birth
to a perfectly healthy baby girl (Jordynn Leeann) and she was 8'1" and
perfectly healthy.  I gave birth at 36 weeks and 6 hours of labor.  She is
now 2 and shows no signs of any health problems.  My mom is now the happiest
Grandma on the block because of her blonde haired blue eyes ONLY
granddaughter. (she has 3 grandsons)
Good luck and best wishes to you and you little one.

Gina Gracey