[IP] MediSense Soft-Tact

I just received a brochure and video from Abbott on the new Soft-Tact.  This
is an alternate site meter that combines sampling and testing.  It also has
a 2nd port for standard finger sticks.  The video was full of information.
The meter uses a vacuum system to obtain the blood after the lancet pricks
the skin.  The sampling takes about 5 seconds, and the meter takes 20
seconds to give the results.  The display is backlit and is large.  In fact
the meter is quite large which I see as advantage for some and a
disadvantage for others.  The test strip can be pre-loaded for testing up to
8 hours later.  No accuracy information was included.  The Abbott rep is
coming to my office Thursday, so I will give everybody a "hands-on" report.