[IP] How much Prime for a 6mm Quick Set?

Hi All: Got 4 samples of the Quick Sets AND the Inserter too!  Minimed in the
US would not send samples, so we called the Canada one and they sent within 2

Anyway, no instructions included at all, so can someone tell me a few things:

1. How much prime for the cannula? (6mm)

2. 5.0 prime for the tubing?

3. Does it disconnect at the site?? Like the Sil???

I ask these as I did not have a chance to play with the set before
accidentally setting it into the inserter!  Now it is ready to go!  Looks kind
of neat.  I think I would use the inserter though if I have one as to just
push i straight in is sort of daunting???

Anyway, thanks!