Re: : [IP] Mom's reactions to my pregnancy

In a message dated 4/23/01 3:05:43 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> .  I'm only 26 almost 27. have had Diabetes for 16
> years. My mother was talking to me the other day. Being grateful for me not
> having a child of my own, then she proceeded to talk about all the little
> ones we have lost. She said that she has no real way to understand the pain
> we are going through right not. But by the time I'm 35-40 I'll be dead and
> she will have survived me. And then she will know what's like.

Why is your mom saying things like this????
Diabetics can live a long full and healthy happy life.
Maybe you need to talk to her about diabetes care and expectations in the
21st century.

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000