Re: [IP] Please need excercise book suggestion

Cee Dee,

When I started pumping my CDE suggested dropping my basal 50% when
exercising to see how it worked out.  If I was higher later, I could
correct, if I was lower, I could drop it more.  She told me it would take
time to figure what level to keep it at to avoid drastic lows (which I am
very susceptible to when exercising).  Now, there are times (depending on my
beginning bg, when I suspend my pump totally while exercising).  YMMV.