Re: [IP] Darrin's pump dump

I agree with Dauna, you are just going through a little funk, don't let it
get you down.

I know I have gained a lot of knowledge from all your posts, but please don't
give up, we have to support each other--if we don't who will.

I know pump therapy is frustrating, it's been that way for me, and I've only
been pumping 6 weeks and I still have glitches to work out, but I can tell a
difference all ready. I fell better than I have in such a long time. I also
have heart disease to contend with, and I'm just 43--two weeks ago the
doctors at Mayo told me I have the heart of a person of 79 years old, but I
can't give up there is still so much I haven't done yet so many places to go,
etc.  Know I'm praying for you, Keep the chin up and don't be so hard on

Dx'd 23 yrs ago, Pumping 6 weeks w/Princess (AKA Charcoal MiniMed 508)
Keep Pumping