Re: [IP] Darrin's pump dump

I agree with what Jan said.  And do you suppose maybe your putting too much
pressure on yourself for obtaining the perfect sugars?  Ive never responded
to you before but Ive watched all youve done and the struggle to get where
you are! I know it feels like 2 steps forward and then 1 back (into the mud,
where its tough to get going again) Just change your shoes and keep going.
Your are an inspiration that pumping can be done and if you give up, so will
others. Keep on keeping on!!
Hang in there!
Pump Huggssssss........Dauna