[IP] Pregnancy - labor and delivery question/Julie

I had a C-Section on January 2nd of this year and I wore the pump during it.
I wore the pump the week I was in the hospital.  The nurses let me control my
diabetes, they just asked me to tell them what my numbers were before and
after meals and in the am and before I went to sleep.  After I had a Aviva
got lots of lows but that was because we did not change the basal settings

Aviva Hannah 01/02/01 31 weeker