Re: [IP] Please need excercise book suggestion

In a message dated 4/23/01 7:17:18 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I need to start a REAL exercise program and am having a tough time getting

Hi Ceedee!  You and me both!!!! Getting my exercise going again has been my
(and my docs!) most frusting thing recently.  I made some changes in my basal
rates that has improved my general numbers - but NO weight loss in over a
year - I had lost 65 lbs - gained back 10 - so still have another 65 to go!
Grrrrrr.  I'm beat by the time I get home from work - have to get dinner on
yada yada - so early morning is my best bet but still fighting unpredictable
and goofy numbers in the morning.  So - maybe we can cheer eachother on.  I
TOTALLY understand your frustation.  Linda