Re: [IP] hi bgs and reply to Carol T.

  It take a large basal and a lot of pressure to actually make any of the
occlusion alarms go off (except the new Animas which is utilizing a different
type of system)  In both MM and Dis it requires a build up of pressure to
actually make it go off.  So if your basals are not that large then it will
not alarm.  But not having it alarm after some large boluses is another
thing.  I have had this happen with Joshua a few times and the company just
said it will not alarm with his low basal rate.

  So, if it were me I would contact the company and get their 2 cents worth!

mom to Joshua