Re: [IP] kinks and HI bgs

<Lori wrote (in part!):>
<Well just had a really BAD afternoon.  Whenever I go shopping at
Wal-Mart, my bg drops.>

**whenever I go to Sam's Club (a warehouse type store owned by Wal-Mart),
my bg drops as well!**

I tell ya, between all the malls and Wall-Marts and Targets (Mine,
Saturday,) these insurances have GOT to start reviewing SHOPPING as "Good
sense medical activity" and allow us a BIG gift certificate to SHOP and keep
these levels down!

Shopping for diabetes control....I could deal with that! <G>

---Visions of new draperies and rugs in my head.....
Jenny Sutherland