[IP] Please need excercise book suggestion

I need to start a REAL exercise program and am having a tough time getting
started.  Historically I have in the past suffered from hypoglycemic
unawareness (about one year ago my sugars would drop into the upper 30's
before I had even the first idea that I was low--once it even got to 22!) and
think that part of my reluctance is my extreme fear of low blood sugars.  I
believe if I had some sort of book (or plan) to follow I will be able to
chart my course and everything else and would be able to stay focused on the
PLAN!  Right now I am not focusing on losing weight (although I could stand
to lose about 40 lbs.) I am more focusing on building up some better
endurance, stamina and working on breathing life into those endorphins that
have long ago been forgotten!  Maybe if I could get the endorphins going I
would feel better about a few other things that are going on around me!

Please help me if you can!