[IP] Indy pump groups

I have info on the Insulin Pumpers Support Group in Indianapolis.

They meet every other month on the fourth Monday of the month at Roche
Diagnostics in Fishers. Roche is just off I-69 and 96th Street. The next one
is in May, but it's on Memorial Day so I don't know if they will have it or

The IU Med Center Diabetes Center is in charge of the group. Call them and
they will put you on their mailing list. Their number is: 317-274-3500.

The group meets from 7-8 p.m.

email @ redacted
Type 1 since July 2000
Pumping since April 2001