[IP] hi bgs and reply to Carol T.

Carol wrote:
From: "dennis & carol teal" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] kinks and HI bgs (long)

Hi Lori,

Doesn't your pump have a occlusion alarm? That would be hard for me because
I only use 1/2 a cartridge of insulin at a time and sometimes I guestimate
the 1/2 wrong without the occlusion alarm I would not know I ran out of
insulin. How does your pump let you know when you low or out of insulin?
Carol T.

I have a MM507C, and there is an occlusion alarm, but it didn't go off.  I
have never had an alarm with low insulin in the cartridge, but it does alarm
when I am out.   By the looks of the bent canula, I wasn't getting any
insulin, and my bg proved it.  Do you all think maybe I should call MM and
ask about it?  Its working fine now, no problems.

Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.
email @ redacted, or