[IP] ultraset and mix up

Sylvia wrote:
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] kinks and HI bgs (long)

  Have you tried the new MM Quick sets.  I really liked these more than the
Ultraflex's for Josh.  So much easier to insert.  And we had a kinked canula
with the Dis set too,(sample) but not really badly kinked.

Just a suggestion.  Oh, in case you have forgotten, Josh is on the H-Tron

I apologize, this WAS a quick set!!!  I was thinking I wanted to try the
Ultraset, but Disetronic wouldn't send me any.  I have a MM507C, and tried
the Quick set.  Sorry for the confusion in my earlier post.

Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.
email @ redacted, or