[IP] Can't stay betwen 4 and 7 therefore why bother at all?

After doing the math and reprogrming the basals i just can';t get any
consistent bg's with the exact same foods.  Sometimes a squ wave works;
somtimes it makes me hypo.  And always wiht teh same foods.  Makes no
sense.  I'm better to for get the math and just do a bolus w/o reprogramimg
the basals or waking to reset the basals etc.  All very frustrtating.

In the meantime it's a full time job to try & keep between 4 and 7.  Drives
me nuts.

None the less after weeks of litle sleep; I find myself here at 6:00am
after yet aniother night waking due to a hypo of a 3.x   (not all that low
but enough to send me back down to depression. v I was just gettimg back to
where I was these last couple of months and now one hypos has destroyed all!

  I just can't stay between 4 and 7 all the time and if I can't do that
then I can't keep my mind stable.  Geeze when my Hea1C wwas 14 I wasn't all
that sensitive to bg swings at all!  Stability brings many bad
side-effects.  Maybe the pump ios for the dump.  As long as I don;'t eat i
do fine but my left inde3x finger for a dietitian who knows carb counting.
(Here in NS we aren't even allowed to see one - figure that)!

Any one else get thois after staring the pump?

Basals are 100% right on.  resetting them for a squ wave screws things up
but if I don;t reset for the protien 6 hours later I always get a high in
the 8-10 range!  Geeze!

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!

To date:   54% improvement in average bg's & 60% fewer hypos.
Pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  * First post-pump HeA1c = 5.1 *   (N = 4.3 - 5.8).