Re: [IP] Could use some help

Hi Gail,
I have some trouble with my sugars around that time. My endo told me
some female hormones such as estrogen can affect insulin absorbtion
and warned me also to consult with her before I began any birth
control pills because they can cause problems. I wish I had some good
answers on how to handle the hypos/hypers. My little trick is to eat
complex carbs and a bit more protein and limit refined sugar but that
is only me and my weird body . Have you tried consulting with a cde
or dietician? I wish you the best of luck.

Sign up for a free About Email account at http://About.com