[IP] HOw long does it take for a technical inspection of a pump?

AutoControl (Distributors for Animas and Disetronic in Canada have told me
a min of 4-6 weeks is how long it takes ot do a pump tech inspection.  My
beta has been back there now for four weeks.

Seems long to me.  I hear of others on this list getting an inspectoin
turn-around in less than a week!

Any thoughts?

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!

To date:   54% improvement in average bg's & 60% fewer hypos.
Pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  * First post-pump HeA1c = 5.1 *   (N = 4.3 - 5.8).