[IP] a1c's

I have been pumping since Sept 2000 and thought that when I went
on the pump everything would be easy.... WRONG. I am starting to
get a more realistic pic of pumping. I love my pump, I even sleep
with it. LOL . I just have a million questions. I am learning just from
reading the message board. I am especially surprised that people
have gotten so much flack from Dr's. Me too. I definitely learned the
squeaky wheel rule going through the process. My a1c is 7 and I
thought I would drop way down on the pump. At least I'm still in the
ballpark. Lisa