Re:used in pumps was [IP] PUMP DOCTOR DISAGREEMENT AT SEMINAR

I originally started with Regular, not even sure it was a human insulin at
that time - maybe Jan Hughey can remember if we had human insulin way back in
the early pumping years (I've been pumping about 9 months longer than Jan).
Switched back and forth between Velosulin and Humulin BR because of the
buffering (which reduced the possibility of tube occlusion).  Went back to
Humulin when the tubing changed, and have been using Humalog since it was
introduced.

Kathy Fagan
dx 10/68, pumping 12/82