[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #79

In a message dated 4/22/2001 7:30:24 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< >What was used in pumps 15 yrs ago?
 Good question... I don't know. I've only been pumping for 3 years. However,
 maybe one of our members who go back to the "dawn" of pumping can answer
 that one.
 Sam >>
Well, I haven't been using a pump since the "dawn" but nearly so.  Back in
1986 when I started on my first insulin pump Regular insulin was used--I
believe at that time Humulin R was available.  Gosh, now that I'm thinking
about this, that was 14 years ago.  So whoever asked this question first has
made a young person feel suddenly OLD!  Don't do that!!!