[IP] Capotan-Captopril

Shirley wrote:
>> I had been on captopril one tab twice a day since 1987. Since I no longer
take it I am retaining fluid in legs and ankles more than I was before. Dr.
took me off since BP was going to low. I have heard that this pill is good for
diabetics to help their kidneys.>>

Spot replied:
> discuss this with your doctor. continue capotan until you are told otherwise
by your diabetes team.>

My hugsband is allergic to Capotan - something they put in some cleaning
solutions and insecticides. Isn't Captopril entirely different?

Even if you have pains, you don't have to be one.