[IP] Re: Defective Disetronic Batteries

Re: "if you use a rebuilt battery Disetronic will void your warranty"

This is an odd statement from my perspective.  When the sales rep brought us
our Dis. H-tron only 19 days ago, she handed me that sheet of instructions on
how to rebuild the battery pack.  Said she wanted us to have it, so we would
never be caught without batteries.

Now in Canada, the Dis pumps are sold through another company and not by Dis.
themselves, so that could account for the difference.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7.