Re: [IP] Just a couple of things.....

Christy wrote:
.)  Your primary probably thinks you are
anemic---I would call him back and clarify whether he thought the test was for
hemoglobin or for hemoglobin A1c.

Yes, it turns out that I am anemic and I have to go in for a
liver/gallbladder scan. (Of course they're gonna have a hard time scanning my
gallbladder, it was taken out a year ago!!! LOL Maybe I won't tell them and
let them look for it!! hee hee)  I did have some more blood work done to see
what the heck the problem is....Not sure why I'm anemic but it would be nice
to find out!!!

Thank you everyone who has been SO supportive, I really appreciate everyone's
All my best,
And TinkerBell (Dis Htron)...pumping 2 days and LOVING it!!
awaiting the arrival of Bruno(Dis. Dtron)
Gosh, I've never checked my bs so much in my life!!! <BG>