RE: [IP] HELP! Quick response needed . . .

It doesn't matter. I usually just take the refurbished pump. The warranty
transfers right over.  Why bother with using this one for a month and then
changing everything around for the next month. Just my opinion

Lauren's Minimed 508 is broken! Most likely the result of her jumping in the
pool with it on (!!!) Anyway, Minimed is wonderful -- they are flying out a
pump right now and we will have it by the afternoon. Here is my question:
they asked me if I want to keep the refurbished pump they are sending, or if
I want them to fix her pump (which we got, new, in early January). Can
anyone advise me on which to do? Does it matter? As always, I SO appreciate
the advice!

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access
Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!