Re: [IP] PUMP DOCTOR DISAGREEMENT AT SEMINAR

I am holding off filling out survey until I am pumping.
What else can be used in pumps?
MO is in a pump, a good base insulin, which H is doing now, and H for boluses.
Would, could Glargine be used as basal? I know NPH is too unpredictable (with its
peaks) H for boluses.
On MDI, NPH, now UL instead, H when food going into mouth, I find low glycemic
foods (beans & etc) keep my Bgs higher than I'd like. longer, than I'd like. The H
is past its peak.  Could it be that pumping and using H as basal & for boluses will
solve this problem?  Lower the 2 hr PP?
I do not have diabetic complications.  A1c= 6.8.