Re: [IP] ADDING A SEARCH TO MEMBER PROFILES?

In a message dated 4/22/01 1:40:49 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< There's a possiblity that your computer already has this capability. Pull
up
  >the window you want to search in, click on "edit" on your toolbar, click on
  >"find in top window" and enter the word you want to search for.
  >
  >Jan and Elvis

 The only problem is that it will only search for things that are literally
 on that web page. It won't go into each of the links into each profile and
 search the data that's contained within them. >>

Darn computers! Why don't they make 'em work the way *I* want 'em to? :-)

Jan and Elvis