Re: [IP] ADDING A SEARCH TO MEMBER PROFILES?

In a message dated 4/22/01 12:05:10 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< is there a way now to search only the profiles for certain data?  if not,
do
 you think you can add a function like that so we can search the profiles for
 certain data, ie, people that live in our town, etc, since most people list
 that  >>

There's a possiblity that your computer already has this capability. Pull up
the window you want to search in, click on "edit" on your toolbar, click on
"find in top window" and enter the word you want to search for.

Jan and Elvis