Re: [IP] ADDING A SEARCH TO MEMBER PROFILES?

At 10:01 AM 4/22/2001 email @ redacted wrote:
 >is there a way now to search only the profiles for certain data?  if not, do
 >you think you can add a function like that so we can search the profiles for
 >certain data, ie, people that live in our town, etc, since most people list
 >that :O)

Not everyone lists the city/town, state/province or country that they live
in, so any search would be pretty "hit and miss". There is already a Search
function on the Web site. If a profile has appeared on the list, it should
be able to locate it.

Plus, Michael is probably so overloaded right now, that I'd hate to ask him
to do anything more.

Sam