Re: [IP] Private messages

In a message dated 4/22/01 11:56:33 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> This is something that I strongly feel parents
> should be made aware of.  We have discussed  many issues that adults face -
> pregnancy, surgery, etc.  The ADD/ADHD is an issue that many of the
> children
> with diabetes face. Perhaps the parents of Children with Diabetes would be
> better served by going to another website

It makes good sense Susan.
I don't understand why you'd think you need to go to another website to
discuss that.  It has been mentioned briefly in the past.
If my kid had diabetes I'd want to fight to make sure the dr's and educators
were evaluating him with this in mind.
I'd like to know more about it myself.
If it effects a person with diabetes, adult or child can't we talk about it
here ??
Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000