Re: [IP] member profiles

At 08:16 AM 4/22/2001 Heather J. Leide wrote:
 >I just went to the Members Only page of the IP website with the intention of
 >clicking on "All member profiles" to look for people in my area, etc. There
 >was no such link available. Can someone help me with this? Is the membership
 >so big now that it's impossible to display the whole list?
 >...not a critical question, I'm just a little confused.

Once you've gotten past the Member's Only button and entered your
ID/password you'll see a page with lots of links on it. At the top are the
mail archives, but  just below the Mail links, you'll see:
All Member Profiles
United Kingdom Profiles

Click on "All Member Profiles" and you'll be there. If you're on a modem,
be patient. There are over 3,000 names and it takes awhile for them to display.