Re: [IP] Pumpers in Flordia?

At 10:51 AM 4/22/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Hopefully I am going to get started on the pump sometime this summer
>(YEAH!!!), and I was just wondering if there was anyone who lives in either
>the Orlando area or the Bradenton/Sarasota area.  Also, are there any pump
>support meetings in these areas that I could go to and learn more?  Thanks in
>        Erin

Hi Erin.  I live in the Orlando area, and yes there are support meetings
here (in fact, there are 2 support groups).  One meets the 4th Monday of
the month, at Florida Hospital Diabetes Center (mostly MiniMed
pumpers).  Not sure what the makeup of the other meeting is, but it meets
the 3rd Wednesday of the month at a local pharmacy.  email me direct and I
can get you more info.

email @ redacted
Winter Park, FL.